Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunshine Award

[Sunshine+Blog+Award.jpg]

I received my first and probably only blog award from Chelsea at From Japan to Germany.
Friends are constant rays of sunshine in my life and she definitely was in that psych class...ugh!

Here are the rules for the award:

  • Put the logo on your blog within your post. (check)
  • Pass the award on to 12 other Bloggers. (Hmm...don't really know 12.)
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their post.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I hope you enjoy these blogs:

Sorry...not 12, but these are the best and I read them daily. I only have 2 followers, but I know there are several more folks that read this sporadically. Take a few minutes and check these out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jonique!

    Thank you so much for this awesome award. I'm really touched and feel honored that you read my blog. I love what you have to say here, and admire the woman you are.

    Please keep up the great writing, and know that your kindness has made my day!

    ReplyDelete